Struggling with your application to the EU Creative Europe – Culture programme?
Not sure about your proposed activities?
Can’t quite understand the objectives or the key criteria?
Lost in the various parts of the application forms?
Having problems with the budget spreadsheets?
HELP IS AT HAND!
Surgeries provide assistance for organisations at a relatively advanced stage in the development of an application to the EU Creative Europe – Culture programme – i.e. organisations who have all (or nearly all) their partners and are in the process of completing the actual application forms.
Surgeries are not the place to go for general information on EU funding for culture or on the Creative Europe – Culture programme itself. To make best use of your surgery time (up to 45 minutes), it is essential that you send, prior to your surgery, a brief summary which includes:
- Which Callyou are applying to (Cooperation Projects, Platforms, Networks, Literary Translation).
- A list of partner organisations and status of their commitment.
- Your (draft) project summary (part C.6 of application form).
- How your project will address the programme’s three specific objectives.
- A summary of the proposed project activities/events, and their locations.
Surgeries will take place in central London.
We also offer telephone/Skype surgeries!
To book a place, contact us!
POSTED IN INFO